For the first several decades of cosmetic plastic surgery, available treatments seemed to be aimed at women. This could be because, historically, women have been expected to age gracefully. What this concept really entailed was a woman maintaining a youthful appearance at every age. Fortunately, we’ve laid off this idea somewhat. Also, fortunately, men are now able to take advantage of the same treatments that have been benefiting their female counterparts for years.
At Cosmetique in Miami, our experienced staff serves patients from our local area and from around the world. We understand the value of personalized care in helping both men and women feel their best.
Correcting the Signs of Aging on the Male Face
It used to be said that deepening creases on the male face gave the impression of wisdom and experience. Today’s men know they can demonstrate these traits in other ways. They don’t need to carry the experience of life on their face. To correct age-related cosmetic issues, men may turn to us for:
- Eyelid rejuvenation with blepharoplasty. Surgically repositioning and trimming aging eyelid tissue resolves issues like heavy upper eyelids and drooping lower eyelids, restoring a youthful edge to the face.
- Neck liposuction with a neck lift is a common procedure to correct the double chin and turkey neck many men develop with age.
- Kybella injections provide a nonsurgical option for double-chin correction and can achieve great results when tissue has good elasticity.
- Dermal fillers can sharpen a man’s jawline, reshape his nose, disguise undereye bags, and fill deep creases around the nose and mouth.
- Botox injections quickly wipe away that permanent frown. This treatment can also subtly lift a heavy brow line to open up the eyes.
Correcting Cosmetic Concerns on the Male Body
Men can maintain their sculpted physique with diet, exercise, and a little help from their plastic surgeon. Some of the ways we help men feel great in their skin include:
- Male breast reduction. This may involve liposuction to remove excess fatty tissue as well as excisional surgery to remove the breast gland that is causing puffiness and breast enlargement.
- Liposuction surgery can sculpt the midsection, get rid of that spare tire, and smooth away back fat.
- This tummy-tightening procedure isn’t just for the woman who has carried children. Tummy tuck surgery can be very beneficial for the man whose abdominal wall has lost integrity and tone.
Men, you deserve to look like you feel on the inside. We can help. To schedule a consultation in our Miami office, call 305.279.4700.